Discussing The Art Genome Project
Last week, Matthew Israel, Director of The Art Genome Project, spoke about Art.sy and The Art Genome Project at DataGotham. DataGotham aimed to celebrate New York City’s data community and brought together professionals from finance to fashion and from startups to Fortune 500 companies. The day-and-a-half event took place September 13th and 14th at at NYU Stern’s Paulson Auditorium.
Also, Matthew’s discussion with Suse Cairns about The Art Genome Project has been posted on her blog, Museum Geek. Museum Geek focuses on issues around museums, technology and ideas, and seeks to establish a site for debate about the future of museums.
- theartcorps reblogged this from theartgenomeproject
- artisandoflove reblogged this from myfavoritewordisaerodynamic
- myfavoritewordisaerodynamic reblogged this from theartgenomeproject
- daniellencrtr reblogged this from theartgenomeproject
- semiography reblogged this from theartgenomeproject
- theartgenomeproject posted this